What Are Chakras?
- The human body is made up of chemicals that produce electricity.
- There are 7 major energy centers called Chakras that run along the spinal cord and emanate three to four inches from the body.
- Chakras produce an electromagnetic charge that sends us vital information about our physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual health.
- The chakras supply energy to our organs.
- Thoughts, beliefs, and life experiences are sifted through our energy centers and stored in our tissues and cells.
- Physical and emotional pain and illness can occur when chakra energy is restricted, weak or misdirected.
When applying any form of energy healing on the body, the condition and amplitude of the body’s chakra will reflect the physical health of a specific area. Knowledge of the chakra system allows healers to effectively direct the flow of energy.
Looking into the chakras reveal what is happening in your body, your emotions and in your life.
Sanskrit, the Hindu word chakra means “spinning wheels of light.”
Who we are in the world, our sense of belonging, connection to family beliefs, our identity.
What we feel in the world, the center of sexuality, creativity and emotions.
Solar Plexus Chakra:
What we believe in the world. Our “stories”, the center of our personality and self esteem.
How we are in relationships in the world. The center that links the lower three chakras (physical) to the upper three chakras (spiritual).
The center of how we communicate in the world.
Brow (Third Eye) Chakra:
How we see (perceive) the world. The center of intuition.
The center of of divinity. Our connection to spirituality.
Color: Golden White